Sunday, March 22, 2009

JOHN OLOPS... A Special Post

There was this guy named 'Jude' at the comment section in the Chayeecatures post who was kinda bitter... Actually he was complaining about this matter for a long time now. He's one of my closest friends, a best bud that is - we call him Olops, Jude or Oloks. I really wanted to make a caricature of him long before I had those caricatures posted last week. I admit, this is all my fault - not fulfilling a promise to a good friend is a crime.

So this time, the 'Word' was made mastercraft! You've been waiting for this my friend for so long... and I'm very happy I finished this piece finally...

*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*

Like it?:)

7 comments:

Dex said...

haha nice one. nationalistic ang theme

Chayeeeeeee said...

Idol nya panu si pareng Francis M.;) Three stars and a Sun! Long Live... uuuy si olops nagustuhan nya..hihihi

peachy said...

Aw nata garo pulido ining kay John Oloks kumpara sa ginibo mo para samo? Pero nice. :)

LeoneL said...

slim dgdi si oloks ah.. hehehe..

peace!

LeVamp Yigae said...

killer pout!

Dex said...

haha iu adi, pout kung pout

Jude said...

ay shet! lang urag! labet! da best ka talaga chayee, aydol. wohoo! tri istar en a san! eheh. yor da man! :D una ko lamang whole body na nude tas may malapitogo na kwan tas may 6 pack na abs - mas maurag palan. hahaha. :D